Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Albert Einstien's Riddle...
This riddle is solvable………..I swear !!!
1. There are five houses in five different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
2. The five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigarette and keep a certain type of pet.
3. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigarette or drink the same beverage.
The question is “Who owns the fish?”
1. The Brit lives in the Red house.
2. The Swede keeps Dogs as pet.
3. The Dane drinks Tea.
4. The Green House is on the left side of the White house.
5. The Green house’s owner drinks Coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears Birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks Milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next the man who keeps Cats.
11. The man who keeps Horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks Beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks Water.
Einstein wrote this riddle this century. He said 98% of the world could not solve it.
It can be done! Be part of the 2% that COULD. Genius??? solve it hehe =)