Thursday, May 28, 2009

Again and again....

Here come a new post. This time I've been tagged by Anashahirah...
Always tag her so now here comes the 1st tag from her..(got a revenge on me huh??? hihi)
What u give u get back (^_^)

Instructions:
1)[printscreen] *current* wallpaper -- just a simple press of fn+prt sc
2)REASONS why do u like/adore/cherish the wallpaper???
3)tag 10 people


This my wallpaper =)
me too same as anasha didn't follow the 1st instruction using photoscape is much easier



The reas0n why I like this wallpaper cause I love the character (Kakashi Sensei - he looks great & mysterious). I'm big fan of Naruto anime and addicted to it!!! muahaha~ I have a lot of collections on Naruto wallpaper. Anyone interested???

Time to tag back!!! I would like to tag this pers0ns:

- Cik Lela --> always tag me huh. now is time to tag u back hehe
- Jashiratulain
- Sumee --> my new friend on bl0gging world anyway nice to meet u (^_^)
- Nad --> Love to tag her. NAD u still owe me the previous tag!!! muahaha~
- That's all no mood to tag anyone else...Too many tag for this month...

http://www.emocutez.com [not related & only for decoration for this post hehe~]

No comments:

Post a Comment